Digisonics is a high-tech medical software company seeking a full time Operations Assistant to provide assistance/handle a multitude of tasks and projects (e.g., process improvement documentation, project management documentation, technical documentation).
Candidates must be organized and have excellent knowledge of QuickBooks for Accounting, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Access) and demonstrate experience managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. We put a premium on teamwork, accountability, problem solving, and a strong work ethic.
- Handles a variety of assigned projects.
- Perform accounting duties using Quickbooks.
- Updates ISO 9001 Controlled Documents.
- Prepares technical product documentation and correspondence.
- Schedules appointments, answers telephone calls, gives information to callers and logs support requests.
- Tracks status of multiple initiatives, maintains official files and creates professional services agreements.
- Other items as assigned
- Bachelor degree (preferred).
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with use of Windows, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven record with excellent references
- Professional communication skills, verbal and written. Professional appearance.
- Has initiative and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(K) plan
- Profit Sharing
To apply for this position, please submit resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org