The Technical Support Specialist’s primary responsibilities include providing remote assistance for clinical personnel and performing remote software installation or configuration. This position requires 5+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting complex computer software applications in a healthcare/medical environment. Duties include remote system fault investigation, diagnosis and correction, provision of software suite remote installation and upgrade services.
The Customer Support Specialist utilizes in-depth Digisonics product knowledge and healthcare information technology skill sets to:
- Provide customer support to our valued customers.
- Answer users’ inquiries about software functionality.
- Assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues.
- Remotely investigate and address issues using VPN, GoToMyPC or similar remote access tools.
- Support customer site personnel with installation and configuration of hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Maintain customer documentation in call management system.
- Associate’s degree in a technical field, prefer Bachelor’s degree.
- Manufacturer’s certification a plus (MCSE, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+. CCNA. etc.).
- A minimum of 5+ years experience providing end user support in an IT/software/computer-related field in a healthcare/medical environment.
- Experience with Networking, Access/SQL databases, Citrix deployment and support, DICOM and HL7.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Superb people skills.
- Superior ability to document issues and work performed.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(K) plan
- Profit Sharing
Healthcare – Medical Software
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org