Why Choose Digisonics As Your Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) Vendor?
1. Digisonics solutions streamline your cardiovascular workflow across the enterprise for improved efficiency, productivity and standardization, leading to better overall quality of patient care.
2. Several former Presidents of the American Society of Echocardiography and the American College of Cardiology as well as a former ICAEL President use Digisonics as their Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) of choice.
3. Digisonics has the industry’s best customer support. Our overall customer satisfaction rate is 93%!
4. Digisonics DigiNet Pro was the first and only system to provide real-time, remote image analysis with full measurement and report editing capabilities over the web using the same user interface as the local Digisonics cardiovascular information system workstation. All web measurements are performed on full fidelity DICOM images. Digisonics cardiovascular reporting customers have been successfully using this technology for over four years. Peruse the DigiNet Pro White Paper to learn more about the positive impact our fully-functional remote access technology has had on the lives of our cardiology customers.
5. Digisonics cardiovascular structured reports are standards-based. Changes to report formats don’t require time-consuming reconfiguration at the database level, nor software code changes but in fact, can be done by the user. If you do need help, Digisonics technical support engineers will assist you as part of your standard service agreement (at no additional charge).
6. Digisonics DataLinks for measurement and patient demographics imported from your ultrasound machines DO NOT rely on Optical Character Recognition (OCR) or “screen-scraping” for non-DICOM SR (Structured Reporting) charts. Cardiovascular information system vendors who utilize OCR for their links are at the mercy of the OEM modality vendors as software updates that relocate information or change colors often break the OCR mapping.
7. Digisonics offers the industry’s most comprehensive and configurable calculations package for cardioavascular studies with over 1,100 default measurements and the ability to create custom off-line measurement protocols.
8. Digisonics provides unique tools for the Pediatric Cardiologist – pediatric-specific measurements, user selectable z-score tables, measurement trending and plotting, congenital abnormality diagrams, the ability to create a new pediatric report from a previous report and submission to the ACC IMPACT Registry Database.
9. Accreditation reporting is simplified with Digisonics’ easy-to-use, built-in query functionality. Digisonics provides the ability to burn images with measurements to CD/DVD.
10. Digisonics Search Package, a comprehensive and configurable data-mining application, allows users to search by any field or combination of fields contained within the database, including any of the free text in the reports. Administrative reports and business analytics are core capabilities of the Search module and all results are exportable.
11. The Digisonics cath lab module is unique in its approach to enhancing workflow efficiencies in cath labs. The cath reporting user interface is specifically tailored for the lab’s data collection requirements. An interactive display tablet provides an easy way to articulate coronary anatomy details using a pen for drawing. The voice recognition driven summary creator gives cardiologists a simple way to describe findings while at the same time maintaining the power of structured reporting for cath studies. Digisonics also offers the ability to edit and customize a complete library of Mullins and Mayer congenital abnormality diagrams and provides adult and pediatric specific cath summary macros and templates for users interested in an excellent alternative to VR-driven summaries. Finally, all of the powerful tools one would expect for image analysis (edge enhancement, dynamic review and quantitative measurements) are included as well.
12. Digisonics is a privately held company that has been under the same name and ownership for over 45 years. The direction of the company is not controlled by stockholders. Feedback from our valued customers drives the direction of our product development.
13. Digisonics is a vendor neutral solution enterprise solution. Our CVIS works equally well with all OEM imaging vendors, which gives your cardiovascular facility extra leverage when purchasing new imaging equipment.