Digisonics ultrasound reporting solutions provide users with the ability to review images, analyze fetal growth throughout the gestational period and quickly create structured reports summarizing their findings.
OB Ultrasound Image Review
Ultrasound study images are first displayed in a preview screen where the number of previews shown is user configurable. After an ultrasound image is selected, it may be viewed in full-screen mode with playback options including zoom, speed, and control over brightness & contrast. Ultrasound images may be saved in DICOM, or in AVI or MPG format for presentations or teaching purposes. In addition, users can perform on-screen measurements and calculations directly on the ultrasound images.
Comprehensive Fetal Growth Analysis
Digisonics ultrasound reporting software provides a comprehensive selection of fetal weight tables and equations to track growth during gestation. Users can modify these or add others. Ratios, fetal weight percentiles, Doppler measurements and AFI by quadrant and total value are also provided. Authors include:
Structured Reporting for OB Ultrasound Studies
Digisonics provides OB ultrasound default reporting content adhering to AIUM guidelines and accreditation standards. Users can also customize summary comments and macros within the ultrasound reporting system, allowing them to quickly document their findings in a concise, structured report. Reports are HIPAA compliant with an electronic signature and audit trail. After ultrasound reports are finalized, they may be automatically faxed, e-mailed or printed from the application to referring physicians.
Additional features include:
- Obstetrical Doppler – Quickly document umbilical, uterine and middle cerebral artery Doppler findings for ultrasound studies.
- Plots – Fetal measurements are automatically plotted on growth curve charts for quick evaluation of any abnormal growth such as macrosomia or IUGR. Growth curves can be embedded to appear as a second page on the ultrasound report.
- Biophysical Profile – Grade fetal breathing, fetal tone, fetal movements and amniotic fluid. Record results of Non-stress and Contractions Stress Tests.
- Risk Assessment – Calculate 1st and 2nd (AAURA) trimester risk assessment.
- Fetal Anatomy Table – User configurable table for documenting anatomical structures in the ultrasound report.
- Outcomes – Record results of patient pregnancies.
- Fetal Presentation Graphics – Configurable graphic editing tool allows users to show fetal position on the ultrasound report.
- Inclusion and support of ICD 9/10 diagnosis codes and CPT 4 billing codes
OB ultrasound study types include but are not limited to:
- Fetal biometry and growth curves
- Biophysical profile, CST/NST Reference letters
- Genetic Counseling
- 1st Trimester Risk Assessment
- 2nd Trimester Risk Assessment