Why is Digisonics the Best Choice for OB/GYN Ultrasound Reporting?
1. Digisonics has provided OB/GYNs and Perinatologists with ultrasound reporting software solutions for over 25 years, longer than any other vendor.
2. Digisonics has the industry’s best customer support. Our overall customer satisfaction rate is 93%!
3. Digisonics’ ultrasound structured reporting system can be easily customized to suit the needs of each individual facility – while still retaining the myriad benefits of standardization.
4. Digisonics structured reports for ultrasound studies are highly end-user customizable. Future report changes will not require time-consuming reconfiguration at the database level, nor software code changes. If you do need help, Digisonics technical support engineers will assist you as part of your standard service agreement (at no additional charge).
5. Digisonics measurements and patient demographics imported from your ultrasound machines DO NOT rely on Optical Character Recognition (OCR) or “screen-scraping” for non-DICOM SR (Structured Reporting) charts. Ultrasound Reporting System vendors who utilize OCR for their links are at the mercy of the OEM modality vendors as software updates that relocate information or change colors often break the OCR mapping.
6. Digisonics ultrasound reporting systems include easy-to-use, built-in query functions that aid with accreditation reporting.
7. OB Search is a comprehensive and configurable application that allows users to search by any field or combination of fields contained within the database, including any of the free text in the reports. Administrative reports and business analytics are core capabilities of the Search module, and all results are exportable.
8. Digisonics ultrasound reporting solutions are vendor neutral, working equally well with all OEM imaging modalities (GE, Siemens, Philips, Toshiba, etc.). This provides facilities with additional leverage when purchasing new imaging equipment.
9. Digisonics is a privately held company that has been under the same name and ownership for over 40 years. Company direction is not controlled by stockholders and ultrasound reporting system product development is driven by feedback from valued customers.
10. The Digisonics ultrasound reporting system has positively benefited different OB/GYN practices around the country by improving efficiency in clinical workflows. The OB/GYN Ultrasound PACS & Structured Reporting White Paper describes the impact of our system at three different facilities.