Why Choose Digisonics As Your Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) Vendor?
1. Digisonics is a vendor neutral enterprise solution. Our CVIS works equally well with all imaging modality vendors, EMRs and PACS/VNA, allowing you to leverage the existing infrastructure investments.
2. Digisonics supports a flexible deconstructed PACS model, allowing you to deploy a best-of-breed solution with the opportunity to upgrade a portion of your CVIS instead of a complete replacement.
3. Digisonics solutions streamline your cardiovascular workflow across the enterprise for improved efficiency, productivity and standardization, leading to better quality of patient care.
4. Digisonics is a pioneer in delivering reliable remote reading solutions for providers with the first system to provide real-time, remote image analysis with full measurement and report editing capabilities
5. Digisonics offers the industry’s most comprehensive and configurable calculations package for cardiovascular studies with over 3,000 measurements/calculations and the ability to create custom off-line measurement protocols.
6. Digisonics provides robust out of the box clinical content adhering to ASE, ACC and ACR guidelines. Digisonics is also highly user configurable as changes to report content and formats don’t require time-consuming reconfiguration at the database level, nor software code changes but in fact, can be done by the user.
7. Digisonics integrates seamlessly with the most 3rdparty applications for advanced image analysis including Philips QLAB, GE EchoPAC, TOMTEC 4D Cardio-View, Epsilon EchoInsight, Pie Medical Imaging 3mensio, Pie Medical Imaging CAAS Workstation and INVIA Corridor 4DM to deliver improved ease of use and interoperability.
8. Several former Presidents of the American Society of Echocardiography, the American College of Cardiology as well as a former IAC President use Digisonics as their Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) of choice.
9. Digisonics has the industry’s best customer support with the entire team based in the US. Our overall customer satisfaction rate is 93%! When you call, you speak with a person, not a machine.
10. Digisonics is a privately held company that has been under the same name and ownership for over 45 years. The direction of the company is not controlled by stockholders. Feedback from our valued customers drives the direction of our product development.