Seamless Integration Integration for Improved Interoperability with Advanced Image Analysis
Digisonics offers seamless integration with a variety of advanced quantification and image analysis software packages to improve ease of use and interoperability.
A single mouse click launches 3rd party applications directly from a clinical study on the Digisonics workstation. Advanced image analysis and review then takes place on the Digisonics system instead of the imaging modality, thus freeing up time for more patient scans. Post processed images may be stored as AVI, JPEG or DICOM files to Digisonics or other PACS systems for further review or long-term archiving.
Interfaced third party software includes:
- Philips QLAB 3D/4D volumes quantification software
- GE 4D View 3D/4D volumes quantification software
- GE EchoPAC 3D/4D volumes quantification software
- TOMTEC 4D Cardio-View volumes quantification software
- Epsilon EchoInsight volumes quantification software
- Pie Medical Imaging 3mensio quantitative analysis software
- Pie Medical Imaging CAAS Workstation quantitative analysis software
- INVIA Corridor 4DM nuclear image manipulation & analysis software